- Personal Information: Applicant’s name, local address, permanent address, phone number, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Parent/Guardian Information: Parent/guardian’s name, permanent address, and phone number.
- VDTA Dealer Member Referral: Dealer member’s name, company, address, and phone number.
- VDTA Dealer Member Letter: Reference letter from VDTA Dealer Member (100 words or less) stating why this individual should be considered for the VDTA/Epstein Scholarship.
- School Information: Recommendation of a school teacher/counselor, including teacher’s and counselor’s name, school address, and phone number.
- Certified School Transcript (high school and/or college).
- Completed Essay – Career Objectives: Completed essay (100 words minimum) which must state educational objectives and how those objectives will relate to a planned future career.
- Completed Essay – Extra-curricular Activities: Completed essay (100 words minimum) describing extra-curricular activities applicant has participated in which demonstrates:
• Love of sports and/or
• Community involvement and/or
• Humanitarianism and/or
- 3 Letters of Reference: Letters of reference from a minimum of three (3) additional individuals (does not include dealer reference letter) attesting to the applicant’s demonstration of the above attributes listed in 4h.