• denotes article or column available to members only.
SVP Worldwide Spurs the DIY Movement, Innovates the Sewing Industry
2015 VDTA•SDTA Convention Information & Registration
Marketing: What Is It? Who Should Do It? by Ricky Brooks, RNK Distributing
Brother Remains an Industry Leader in Technology & Marketing With Introduction of Nine New Machines
Digi Die Cutting Workshops To Be Held at 2015 Convention
Baby Lock Hosts First Common Threads Conference
Dealer of the Month: Cathey's Sew & Vac
• Importance of a Compelling Vision By Karen Mathews, Real Change Experts
• The Art & Income of Repairing Sergers By Norm Himebaugh, Himebaugh's Sewing & Vacuum Center
• Using Social Media Magnet To Attract Customers By Sally Terry, bobbinTEXT Managed Mobile Marketing Co.
• Me, Me, Me, Sin of Networking By Kathleen Ronald, Speaktacular
I Brake For Armadillos By Ray Winslow, Maverick Sewing Services LLC
Fingertip Thimbles For All Reasons
Annie's New Book Features Kitchen Projects
September is International Sewing Month
In Every Issue
VDTA/Epstein Scholarship Application
2015 Hall of Fame Application
• Marketing Materials Order Form For Members Only!