• denotes article or column available to members only.
Brother International Corporation: Redefining Industry Standards with the New Brother QuattroTM 6000D
Project Linus: Chapter Coordinators Convened for Charity & Comfort
DIY event attracts stylish young sewers
Brother International Corporation: named Official Sewing & Embroidery Licensee of Project Runway Season Five
Patricia Wallace celebrates 60 Years in Sewing Industry!
Kaye Wood honored during The Original Creative Festival in Sharonville (Cincinnati), OH
Machine Quilters Exposition 2008
Janome America, Inc. reaches 50 million mark
Help America’s Children in Crisis by supporting My Stuff Bags! Great place to donate Pillow Patrol creations in October
• Doctor Stitch by Ray Winslow, Allyn International
• Web Site Success by Paula Mariedaughter & Jeanne Neath, Quilt Professionals
• Unfair Advantage Retail by Claude Whitacre, The Sweeper Store
• Howard’s Hints for Growing Your Business by Howard J. Anderson, Long View Retail Consulting
• Sewing & Embroidery Solutions by Marie Duncan, VSM Sewing Inc.
• Creative Solutions by Joi Mahon, Dress Forms Design Studio
• Back to School
• Join the Pillow Patrol
New Collections from Kona Bay Fabrics
New designs from Sudberry House
Superior Threads announces new product
RNK Distributing releases new Jenny Haskins’ heritage embroidery machine quilting book
Brand new from Bluefig!
Oliver + S creates new children’s clothing sewing patterns!
PFAFF® makes history with its largest portfolio unveiling of sewing & embroidery machines
Alzheimer’s Art Quilt Initiative granted 501 (c) (3) tax exempt status
Libby Brooks joins Westminster Fibers
Simplicity Creative Group announces new vision for its collection of brands
2009 VDTA/SDTA Las Vegas Trade Show & Convention Registration
You’ll Love Sewing during International Sewing Month
2009 VDTA/SDTA Hall of Fame Nomination Form
2009 VDTA/Epstein Scholarship Application