• denotes article or column available to members only.
Sew You Wanna Sell A Great New Book?
What do John Molloy, Family Circle Magazine, 1980 & McCall’s Patterns have in Common?
Get Stitching for Pink: SPV Worldwide Invites Sewers to Start Stitching to Help Fight Breast Cancer
Tips for a Successful Business: Focus on the Fun
Arrow & Kangaroo Cabinets announces Fabric Ect 2 as first Spotlight Dealer
Brother International Corp. is now a Licensee of Laura Ashley
Quilters Without Borders: Piecing Together a Better Future for Mongolian Women
• Paying the Rent by Ray Winslow, Allyn International
• Help Wanted for Over-Extended Super Human by Paula Mariedaughter and Jeanne Neath, Quilt Professionals
• Sewing & Embroidery Solutions by Marie Duncan, VSM Sewing, INC.
• Five Components of a Video Testimonial that will Create Phenomenal Credibility by Ron Sheetz, RJ Media Magic, Inc.
• Catering to your Customers “Senses” by Eleanor Burns, Quilt in a Day
Textures can be added to projects with new Jenny Haskins’ Krinkle Magic©
Dalco Home Sew offers Fancy Flowers Collection by Ursula Michael
HTC offers H20 Gone Specialty Stabilizer
New Colors, New Technology: The New Star Thread
Member Benefit News
Save Money on Your Inbound Shipments
Cut the Wire – Cut the Cost
International Sewing Month 2010
VDTA/SDTA Membership Application
VDTA/SDTA Associate Members
2011 Epstein/VDTA College Scholarship Application