• denotes article or column available to members only.
Fashionably famous: A Pattern Company First -- Mother & Daughter Licensees
Island Bundles: Easy to use & easy to love!
Be Part Of The Celebration! September is International Sewing Month
Brother International Corporation: Sales Incentive Contest Awards $10,000 to Top Embroidery Machine Sellers
MSLO & SMP Worldwide unveil new Martha Stewart Embroidery Designs
Millcreek instills Goodwill
Understanding the number 350
Sew Fun Cruise 2008 Review
• Doctor Stitch by Ray Winslow, Allyn International
• Web Site Success by Paula Mariedaughter & Jeanne Neath, Quilt Professionals
• Sewing & Embroidery Solutions by Marie Duncan, VSM Sewing Inc.
• Creative Solutions by Joi Mahon, Dress Forms Design Studio
• Selling By Design by Amy Barickman, Indygo Junction, Inc. & The Vintage Workshop
• Batikwheel Bounty Lap Quilt
• Mudcloth Mini-Tote
Save an additional 5 percent on your shipping costs
New patterns from Islander Sewing Systems
Kreinik’s new high speed metallic sewing threads
Another new Rotary Blade?
Brand new patterns from Amy Butler Design!
Sales of cmi’s earthtone™ & bamboozle™ “GREEN” braided-texture rugs double in 2008
Kathi Quinn joins RNK Distributing as Fuwari 3D Embroidery Home Division Manager
Oliver + S launches Boutique Sewer Licensing Program
Brother International Corporation earns nod from esteemed fashion industry expert
2009 Hall of Fame Nomination Form
VDTA/SDTA Membership Application
2009 VDTA/Epstein Scholarship Application