• denotes article or column available to members only.
Sewing Green: What does it mean for retailers?
VDTA/SDTA honors Jennifer Reichert & Ryan Barber as 2008 scholarship recipients
Marketing to Millennials
Brother International Corporation: Dealer Counts Education & Fresh Thinking As Her Primary Strategies for Success
Fashions by Sarah: “A Cut Above”
• Creative Solutions by Joi Mahon, Dress Forms Design Studio
• Doctor Stitch by Ray Winslow, Allyn International
• Guest Editorial by John Giordano, Ph.D.
• Sewing & Embroidery Solutions by Marie Duncan, VSM Sewing, Inc
• Selling By Design by Amy Barickman, Indygo Junction, Inc. & The Vintage Workshop
• Web Site Success by Paula Mariedaughter & Jeanne Neath, Quilt Professionals
VDTA/SDTA CONVENTION Reviews
- VDTA/SDTA 2008: This year’s “ONE & ONLY” was one of the Best!
- 2008 VDTA/BESF Tournament golfers brave elements for great cause
- Hemingworth introduces new products at 2008 VDTA/SDTA
- Arrow Sewing Cabinets -- A Showstopper!
- Brick and mortar and eCommerce~ Tie it all together to maximize revenue!
- JMM Software releases TRS 10 at 2008 VDTA/SDTA Show
- Members learn how to save on shipping at VDTA/SDTA Show
- Juki America reviews products shown in Vegas!
- NewJoy introduces 16-inch Crystal Quilter at VDTA/SDTA
- Koala unveils Made-in-America line at VDTA/SDTA Show dealer applause
- Tacony WOWS dealers with new products & fun!
- Brother International rocks VDTA/SDTA Show
- RNK Distributing recaps booth attractions
RNK Distributing offers free Tearaway Stabilizer video
New DVDs for Janome dealers!
New product line from Superior Threads
Sign up Today for 2009 PLYB 2009
Baby Lock, Girl Scouts assist Hugs for Kids